Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mini For Baby Sophia


Front Cover

Inner Page






Paper Bag Tab Insert

Back Side of Paper Bag Insert





I was getting in a hurry toward the end cause I had to be at the shower today, so the last few pages just got some basic stamping!

Today I attended a Baby Shower of good friends of my DB Thomas.  Baby things are always so precious don't you think?  I love seeing what's new out there for little ones and ooh and awe over them.  Back when my kids were born I don't remember things being so pretty.  I chose to make the new mom to be a Mini Album for her soon to arrive baby girl which she has named Sophia.  Such a beautiful name.  I can actually say tho that my gift was the only gift that was passed around for all to see.  Made my day!  So, I thought I'd share a few pictures of  the pages here with you.  I had to rush to finish it after these pictures and then off to the shower I went.  I finally bound the mini with binder rings and used ribbon for the tie closure.  What fun creating something mom will treasure and can pass on to her daughter Sophia one day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment