Saturday, September 24, 2011

My First Scrapbook Job










Hi Everyone!  I've just completed my first scrapbook job for a customer.  Such a great gift and way to preserve memories.  With all this technology around us today, this has become a lost art.  It feels good to bring joy to someone.  I love seeing the reaction on their faces when they open memories.  Anyways, I hope Tanya is happy as she is coming by today to pick it up.  I just wanted to share some of the pages with you.  Suggestions are always welcome my way, so I can improve.  For the front I braided some Red, White and Blue Ribbon and wrapped it around the binder that Tanya provided.  Her husband is retiring from the Navy and she is giving this to him as a gift.  So some are patriotic themed while others are St. Patrick's Themed as his birthday fell on St. Patty's Day.  Thanks for letting me share my work with you!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy... you did a FABULOUS job my friend!! You should be SO proud of yourself. Anyone would be thrilled to recieve that beautiful piece of work that you created from your heart. I loved every page.. and especially since this was your first scrapbook done for a customer.. WOW!! Amazing.. just amazing. Thanks for sharing this. You are talented girl!! I hope you know that!! I would LOVE to hear what the person says that receives it. Many hugs..
    Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great job you did on this huge piece of work!!!

    take care
    bianca

    ReplyDelete