Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Newest Obession

It's no secret that I love coffee.  So much so that I have been busy doing a Coffee Roasting Business Startup.  You can find me on Facebook as https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pungo-Roast-Coffee-Gifts/141284596046069?ref=tn_tnmn .  Website will be coming soon.  Also I'll be including other items as well in the near future.  It's a work in progress, so please bare with me. 
I haven't done much on the paper crafting side of things just because I've been so busy.  I cut my work hours back to devote my attention to the coffee, but still plan to do other creative things in the mix of things.  I want to do some Farmer's Markets this year as well.  It will be a long road, but I'm ready to travel it. 
God Bless all of you for following my blog and hope each of your summers are filled with Sunshine and Laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment