Sunday, June 17, 2012

Simple Father's Day Card

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day to all the Wonderful Dad's out there.  I hope you lovely ladies had a great day celebrating with your special man in your life.  I made this simple and cute little card for Thomas and thought I'd give you all a peep.  For the Hot Air Balloon and the piece that says Happy Father's Day, I used the print files from my Silhouette.  The blue clouds in the background is another image using the Silhouette and adhesive card stock.  I think I'm in love with the adhesive paper, makes things so easy.  Just peel and stick. 

Thanks for stopping by my little blog and letting me share my creations with all of you!  Have a Beautiful Day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathy!
    Just getting back to you on your note about couponing....and is there an easier way. Um...not really - LOL! One thing I do though is every weekend when the ads come out, I cut out the coupons for items I would use/buy if the deal was good enough. And I hang on to those to match with the ads in the coming weeks. It is a time investment for sure. But to me, the money I save makes it totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete