Monday, June 11, 2012

Madison Avenue Paper Bag Mini

This is my very first attempt at making a paper bag mini.  I followed Laura of Following The Paper Trail's Tutorial.  She used canvas for her cover, but I used paper.  I used the Madison Avenue Paper by My Mind's Eye.  Very pretty paper, of course.  Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut all the image pieces for my front cover.  I really loved how the flowers turned out.  The flowers are very delicate, so I sprayed them with acrylic sealer to harden the paper up a bit.  If you'd like to see the entire mini, just head over to my YouTube Channel.  Thanks for stopping in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPNV-5w6lg&list=UUQgxO_c-cXphoZIXvKrZtwA&index=1&feature=plcp

2 comments:

  1. I just watched the vid! Came out really cute! Great Job Kathy!
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete