Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
1 lb raw bacon
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup chile sauce (in a ketchup-like bottle). I use Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
¼ cup mayo
1. Wrap each water chestnut in a single layer of bacon and secure with toothpick. Each piece of bacon wraps 2 chestnuts
2. Place on bar cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350 (until bacon is done).
3. Scoop fat out of pan and discard.
4. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over water chestnuts.
5. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
6. Try not to eat them all in one sitting all by yourself.
I added some extra Chili Garlic Sauce to the mixture to give it a little bite, cause I like things HOT!