Sunday, August 21, 2011

Journal For My Son

Back Inside Cover
Front and Back Cover


Front Inside Cover - Went happy with the red ink!  LOL

Basic Inside Pages

Inner Page

Inner Page

Inner Page

This project took a couple of weekends to make, but I have finally completed the journal I was making for my son.  He is away at college at the Merchant Marine Academy.  I don't think he is quite the journal type, but maybe this will inspire him to consider it, or maybe he can jot down lyrics in it since he is also an avid guitar player.  I never made anything guy related to this extent and this was a tough one.  I'm always putting flowers and bling on my creations.  I did make him a recent birthday card, but that was much easier.  So, I picked out the few mannish papers I had and this is what I came up with.  I even question should I put a title on the front or just leave it as is?  :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment