Friday, July 1, 2011

Roadside Find

Thomas brought home a roadside find for me the other day.  This metal shelf that he found, in a trash pile.  At first I thought the shelf space between the shelves were to far apart, but then I thought I can put baskets on this.  It would be great for some of scrapbook stuff!  So, I painted it a straw yellow color.  Used a canned spray paint, and put baskets on it that were a pale shade of green and natural straw..  Needless to say the largest basket wouldn't fit so I had to improvise and put a makeshift rise in the lowest shelf so I could use my basket.  Well these are the pictures of it. 

I'm still working on the vanity desk.  Went and bought a professional paint sprayer.  By hand was just taking to long.  Seems to use more paint tho, and now I have to go get more paint to complete it.  Almost there!


Coming Soon!  Another Roadside Find.  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I can imagine the colors are even nicer in person!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete