Friday, July 15, 2011

Did You Know I Also Make Bath and Body Products??

Yes, I am also a lover of all things bath and body!  So much so, I make my own and even have an Artfire Site to sell my soap.  Scent has a way of relaxing us and taking our minds to another place.  My motto is "Relax Take A Bath"!  Also there are great benefits to the homemade variety, like being enriched with skin loving vitamins and ingredients that are good for your skin.  The big guys use added detergents in theirs, known as SLS(sodium laurel sulfate).  Can you say YUCK!  Because what this actually does only causes your skin to be more dry and have more residue on it, and who wants that!  So support your local homemade crafter of soap.  Your skin will love you for it!  If you care to take a peek at my line here is the link:  www.nanneyscreek.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment