Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog

Hello Everyone.  Welcome!  This is my new blog to share my scrapbook and paper creations.  I began my journey with Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting back in December of 2010 with the purchase of the Cricut.  From there I've became obsessed. I found all kinds of wonderful things you could do with paper and have seen such beautiful work out there.  I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I want that, that and that.  I'm sure you all know just what I mean.  Any Who, I found a great bunch of talented ladies on http://www.paperphenomenon.ning/.  Now Kathy Ortha the leader of the PITA BABES, is one paper crafting extraordinaire.  Her work is absolutely wonderful!  I have joined this group and have participated thus far in an altered box swap and a tag swap.  Both were loads of fun and it was my first creations in both catagories. I will post pics of these soon.  If you care to see my altered box I'm also known as ScrapNDaze on YouTube.

Please feel free to comment on anything I post.  Tips and advice are always welcome.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment