Monday, May 16, 2011

Stick Pin Swap

Stick Pin Swap May 2011
I've recently joined a Stick Pin Swap.  You are probably thinking....Why would anyone want to trade stick pins?  Well these are actually corsage pins that have been altered with the additon of beads and sometimes even charms.  Some crafter use them in other Paper Crafting projects and some just like to collect these "oh so cute pins".  First I watch a YouTube tuturial on how to do them.  Of course this is another first for me.  So, for my first pin I think I did a pretty good job.  I made a match book style holder and on the front added a flower spritzed with Glimmer Mist and then hung a tag from that with all my info in it.  Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.  Needless to say, now I'm hooked.  I've order oodles more of these pins in various colors, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment